Here’s a good way to get discounts from Apple. I am listing a few links here. Just accept the agreement and check out the discounts you can get.
Just as an example, using one of the links above, you can get a MacBook starting at $939.00 vs. going to http://store.apple.com and getting it for $999.00. Hey $60.00 saved is an extra $60.00 in your pocket.
By now you should get the general idea. This information is listed for informational purposes only. You should adhere to Apple’s Employee Purchase Program and only accept the terms if you meet the criteria.
Just thought I’d share some knowledge with all the Apple Fans
So I was reading through the May issue PC Magazine and found a few articles I wanted to share. This particular post will reveal a few tapping tricks for your iPhone.
- Tap the Status bar at the top of the screen ( where the clock usually is ) to return instantly to the top of long pages.
- Hold a finger on a link in Safari to get a pop-up saying where the link goes.
- Tap the bottom left or right corner to scroll left or right.
- Tap with two fingers to zoom out in Maps.
- Drag inside text boxes with two fingers to scroll without scrolling the whole page.
- Double-click the Power/Lock button to send incoming calls to your voice mail.
- Double-click the Home button in any app to bring up the iPod controls.
Feel free to comment and add your own tapping tips / tricks for the iPhone