Tapping Tricks for your iPhone
So I was reading through the May issue PC Magazine and found a few articles I wanted to share. This particular post will reveal a few tapping tricks for your iPhone.
- Tap the Status bar at the top of the screen ( where the clock usually is ) to return instantly to the top of long pages.
- Hold a finger on a link in Safari to get a pop-up saying where the link goes.
- Tap the bottom left or right corner to scroll left or right.
- Tap with two fingers to zoom out in Maps.
- Drag inside text boxes with two fingers to scroll without scrolling the whole page.
- Double-click the Power/Lock button to send incoming calls to your voice mail.
- Double-click the Home button in any app to bring up the iPod controls.
Feel free to comment and add your own tapping tips / tricks for the iPhone
- How To: Jailbreak Your PS3 with an iPhone 2G on a Mac
- New App: Swipe Lock
- Apple Admits There Is A Problem
- Share Your iPhone’s Location With Friends
- HowTo: Install iPhone SDK 2.0 – 3.1 for XCode 3.2