HowTo: Send Text Messages For Free With Email
Have you ever had to send a text message, but you just lost your cell phone. Maybe had it stolen, or just happened to drop it in the toilet one drunken night (not judging).
Anyway If you’ve ever been in one of the above situations or similar, or just want to try a cool experiment, here’s how you can send a text message for free by sending an email.
Just send your email to one of the email addresses below, substituting ‘number’ with the 10 digit US number you’re sending it to.
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qwest: email@example.com
- T-Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon: email@example.com
- Sprint: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextel: email@example.com
- Alltel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS: email@example.com
- Powertel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suncom: email@example.com
- U.S. Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the body with whatever you were going to type in your text message and hit send.
- Easy PHP Guestbook Part 3 – The Form
- Sprint Gets Ready To Release The Palm Pre
- Buzzirk Mobile
- Scan and Create QR codes on your Mac
- ISOx360 Alpha Release