10 Reasons To Have Internet Explorer.
10. Use it to download Safari, Firefox, and or Chrome.
Ok so the title was slightly misleading. Once you’ve covered those 10 steps using internet explorer, get rid of it.
Sorry I have to be so harsh about it, but Internet Explorer is an old dog, and it won’t be learning any new tricks.
Not only is it currently the most outdated browser among the 5 popular browsers*, but it’s staying that way by not supporting about 95% of the new features associated with up and coming HTML5 and Css3.
For the rest of this chart, if you’d like to see what web features Internet Explorer, and other browsers do support, or if you’re just looking to laugh, check out FindMeByIP.com
*The 5 current most popular browsers include, in no particular order :
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
If you’ve got any other information I may have missed, or just have something to say, feel free to comment below.
- Google Chrome for Mac OS X
- Download YouTube Videos on a Mac
- Google Releases Latitude for iPhone
- Google to develop Google Chrome OS
- Google Chrome Beta for Mac now available !!